Senior UX & Graphics Designer
Location: Remote, Commitment: Full-time
Let’s transform the digital experience.
Plekton Labs Inc is a Canadian IT services and consulting company located in Toronto, Canada, with over many industry expert including digital marketing experts delivering digital solutions to our clients throughout America, Europe, Australia and Asia.
Coming from many different backgrounds and specialties, our multicultural team works together to come up with fresh and creative ideas for our clients and partners worldwide. PLEKTON LABS is welcoming global-minded digital specialists to join our team and continue trendsetting the digital landscape around the globe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design for various digital platforms and marketing media (SNS, banners, websites, campaigns, apps).
- Building multimedia animation.
- Editing video ads and tutorials.
- Following standard and SEO and multi-platform friendly creative contents,
- Working on HTML, CSS and website development.
- Understands project requirements and concepts.
- Take on design tasks to support multiple projects and produce final design solutions.
- Communicate and collaborate with other teams to launch designs.
- Use feedback from others and suggest creative ideas to enhance projects.
- Meet deadline through time management.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant design experience (proved through a portfolio).
- Work well independently and be at the same time a good collaborative team player.
- Solid experience on unique Multimedia content generation and utilization.
- Solid experience on creating animation.
- Solid experience on video editing.
- Understand creative design in perspective of SEO and digital marketing context
- Proficient in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and other prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Invision).
- Adobe Creative Suite, Prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Invision).
- Motivated to maintain and improve design standards.
- Understand the design elements and have a keen eye for detail.
- Business level English.
- Experience or knowledge in After Effects, video production, motion design, and editing.
- Experience and passion for the luxury industry.
- Hours: 9:00 to 18:00 (Toronto, Canada Time).
- Days: Monday to Saturday.
How to Apply:
Prepare your resume, your cover letter and/or your portfolio links and send your resume by using subject line PLEKTON LABS | JOIN US | Senior UX/UI Designer and Email to: [email protected]