Software Developer (Mulesoft / JAVA)
Location: Remote, Commitment: Full-time
Purpose of Job
PlektonLabs is an Information Technology Services company driven by customer satisfaction. The Sr. Software Engineer (Mulesoft/Java) will be a part of PlektonLabs software development team primarily responsible for designing, developing and supporting APIs, Micro-services, ETL applications and AI based solution based on PlektonLabs requirement.
- Design RESTful/SOAP services or ETL solution with the complete front end to backend support.
- Define RAML/Swagger/WSDL for the web-services.
- Develop and support interoperability APIs and micro-service applications.
- Implements machine learning algorithm and/or integrate third party machine learning solutions.
- Manage tasks independently and estimate time taken for work.
- Cooperation with agile and waterfall methodology.
- Write quality code with performance optimization.
- Write unit-tests, munit for 100% code coverage.
- Follow test-driven development strategy.
- Design and develop comprehensive architecture diagram and related documentation.
- Write tutorials and blogs for technical solutions.
- Participate in code review and peer review process.
- Support Solution Architect, Product Manager, Developers, QA and other stake holders while implementing different projects.
- Fix bugs and after hour supports if needed.
- Development experience on MuleESB, Mulesoft built-in components, dataweave, RAML, batch component, Mule messaging system, thread profiling and optimization is preferred.
- Hands-on experience on building commercial AI based products or solution is a plus.
- Hands-on experience on popular tensorFlow, dialogFlow or any other deep learning and NLP is a plus.
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience on RESTful/SOAP API solutions.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in application development using J2EE including frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring MVC.
- 3+ years of experience on RESTful API design using Swagger/RAML/openAPI
- 3+ years of solid experience on building micro-services using spring boot.
- Solid experience on unit testing frameworks and tools (Junit, TestNG, etc.) and source control repository preferably git and bitbucket.
- Experience in API management tools, e.g., MuleSoft API Manager (preferably) or any other.
- Solid understanding about application security model such as, Spring Security, SAML, OAuth, openID connect, OIC etc.
- Experience with SQL an noSQL databases.
- Experience on design patten including integration design patterns is preferred.
- Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Understanding of API-led connectivity model is a plus.
- Experience with issue tracking and collaboration system: Jira, Confluence or similar.
- 5+ years of working experience on Maven.
- Self-starter who can take a concept and drive it through to the design and implementation.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be passionate about coding, taking challenges (ACM ICPC, topcoder.com or other programming contest participation is an asset).
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field with a solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and computational complexities.
- Ability to communicate with the Technical Lead.
- Ability to communicate technical information and ideas effectively as a Leader.
- Ability to design high quality, scalable and supportable technology solutions that could be re-used by other areas.
- Self-starter and at the same time great team-player.
- Ability to prioritize assignments, projects and handle multiple competing priorities (multi-tasking) within restricted time constraints.
- Problem solver with sound judgment who takes initiative accepts ownership and accountability.
- Passionate about computer programming, problem solving and software engineering.
- Ability to train Junior Developers.
How to Apply
Prepare your resume and/or your portfolio links and submit your profile by using subject line: Join with PlektonLabs | Senior Software Engineer (Mulesoft/Java) and email at email@example.com.