Purpose of Job
Plekton Labs Inc. is an Information Technology Services company driven by customer satisfaction. The Sr. Mulesoft Developer will be a part of Plekton Labs software development team primarily responsible for designing, developing and supporting APIs and ETL applications based on Plekton Labs requirement.
- Design RESTful/SOAP services or ETL solution with the complete front end to backend support.
- Define RAML/Swagger/WSDL for the web-services.
- Develop and support interoperability APIs and micro-service applications.
- Manage tasks independently and estimate work afford.
- Cooperation with Agile and waterfall methodology.
- Write quality code with performance optimization.
- Write unit-tests, munit for 100% code coverage.
- Follow test-driven development strategy.
- Design and develop comprehensive architecture diagram and related documentation.
- Participate in code review and peer review process.
- Support QA, Business Analyst, Solution Architect, Product Manager, and other stake holders while implementing different projects.
- Fix bugs and after hour supports if needed.
- 7+ years of hands-on development experience on RESTful/SOAP API solutions.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in application development using J2EE including frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring MVC.
- 3+ years of development experience on MuleESB, Mulesoft built-in components, dataweave, RAML, batch component, Mule messaging system, thread profiling and optimization.
- 3+ years of experience on RESTful API design using RAML/Swagger and development using Mulesoft.
- Solid development experience on MUnit and other unit testing frameworks and tools (Junit, TestNG) and source control software (Git, SVN, TFS, etc).
- Experience on building Mulesoft custom connectors, custom components, and domain projects.
- Experience in API management tools, e.g., MuleSoft API Manager (preferably) or any other.
- Solid understanding about application security model such as, Spring Security, SAML, OAuth, and OIC
- Experience with SQL an noSQL databases.
- Experience on integration design patterns and other related design patterns.
- Experience with issue tracking and collaboration system: Jira, Confluence or similar.
- Experience on Maven build and deployment process
- Self-starter who can take a concept and drive it through to the design and implementation.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field with a solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and computational complexities.
- Ability to communicate with the business and product team as a Technical Lead.
- Ability to communicate technical information and ideas effectively as a Leader.
- Ability to design high quality, scalable and supportable technology solutions that could be re-used by other areas.
- Self-starter and at the same time great team-player.
- Ability to prioritize assignments, projects and handle multiple competing priorities (multi-tasking) within restricted time constraints.
- Problem solver with sound judgment who takes initiative accepts ownership and accountability.
- Passionate about computer programming, problem solving and software engineering.
- Ability to train Junior Developers.
Physical Demands / Working Conditions
- Normal office environment with no special physical demands
- May require 20% travel.
How to Apply
Prepare your resume, your cover letter and/or your portfolio links and submit your profile by using subject line: Join with Plekton Labs | Senior Mulesoft Developer
and Email to: [email protected]
Department: AI Development
Experience: Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience