Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack)
Location: Remote, Commitment: Full-time
Purpose of Job
Plekton Labs Inc. is an Information Technology Services company helping enterprise organizations in their digital transformation. The Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack) will be a part of Plekton’s software development team primarily responsible for designing, developing scalable, cloud-native, and AI-based applications.
- Lead on the application architecture, solution design, development, and deployment in various cloud/clustered environment.
- Take responsibility for implementing the complete solution (full stack), build CI/CD pipelines and provide test strategy.
- Implement tools, plugins, and re-usable frameworks.
- Implement audio/video capable web applications.
- Implement cutting edge machine learning algorithms like BERT, YOLO, etc. and integrate third-party libraries like TensorFlow, Dialogflow, Google contact center AI, etc.
- Develop and support interoperability APIs and micro-service applications.
- Follow test-driven development strategy.
- Guide and train junior & intermediate developers.
- Minimum 5+ years of software development experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of dedicated experience in full-stack web development. Experience in React and NodeJS is a must.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in application development using J2EE including frameworks including but not limited to spring boot, JPA, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Sprint batch, etc are preferred.
- Solid working experience at least one cloud environment (AWS, Azure, etc).
- Experience with OOP JS, node.js, and express.js.
- Experience with ES6 and react.js.
- Solid understanding of application security models such as SSO, Spring Security, SAML, OAuth, openID connect, OIC, etc.
- Experience in building audio/video streaming solutions or integration with WebRTC solution is preferred.
- Experience in RESTful API design using openAPI/Swagger/RAML is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in building commercial AI-based products or solutions using deep learning and NLP is a plus.
- Experience with big data processing technology e.g. lambda, map-reduce, etc. is a plus
- Must be passionate about coding, taking challenges (ACM ICPC, topcoder.com or other programming contest participation is an asset) learning new tech stacks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field with a solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and computational complexities.
- Ability to work from home effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to synchronize at least 80% of the working hours with Toronto, Canada time. Plekton’s business hours are between 9:00 AM (ET) to 5:00 PM (ET).
- Ability to communicate technical information and ideas effectively as a Leader.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and estimate work effort.
- Ability to prioritize assignments, projects, and handle multiple competing priorities (multi-tasking) within restricted time constraints.
- Problem solver with sound judgment who takes initiative accepts ownership and accountability.
How to Apply
Prepare your resume and/or your portfolio links and submit your profile by using the subject line: Join with Plekton Labs | Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack)
and Email to email@example.com